- 2 unbaked pie crusts
- 6 medium apples that have been peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup of Splenda with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Spray apple slices with lemon by gently squeezing lemon. Mix in Splenda. Arrange sliced apples on unbaked pie crust. Dust with cinnamon.
- Top with unbaked pie crust and crimp top crust to bottom crust using fingers or tines of fork.
- Brush crust with beaten egg.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees until done – about 40 minutes. Apple pie should appear a golden brown in color.
Calories: Serves 8 for about 200 calories each.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe, leave a comment if you liked this recipe or have anything to add to it!