- 9-inch pastry shell, unbaked, chilled
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 6 cups peeled, sliced cooking apples
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream
- Combine flour, brown sugar, salt, and butter; blend until crumbly then set aside.
- Combine apples, granulated sugar, and cinnamon; mix gently to coat apple slices.
- Pack apple mixture into chilled crust. Sprinkle crumb topping over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees farenheit until apples are tender, about 50 minutes.
Thats it, easy as pie right! This apple pie tastes great with vanilla ice cream.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe, leave a comment if you liked this recipe or have anything to add to it!
16 thoughts on “Apple Crumb Pie Recipe”
Made this pie for my family, I thought it tasted wonderful but the pie was a bit to runny from the liquid from the apples. With the juice from the apples.
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and appreciate finding out additional on this topic. If possible, as you acquire expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with far more info? It is extremely useful for me.
When I click your RSS feed it appears to become a lot of garbled text, may be the malfunction on my side?
Keep up the good work, I think you are doing a very good job
I am actually grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this impressive article at at this place.
I am actually thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this impressive paragraph at at this time.
I am genuinely grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at at this place.
I do trust all of the ideas you have introduced for your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for novices. May just you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.